Two Sides Sharpening Stone Whetstone
- This Two Sides Sharpening Stone is made of extra-hard aluminum oxide, double sided with coarse grit and fine grit.
- Orange corundum Whetstone, also known as orange stone, abrasive cutting edges sharp, good finish, high durability.
- Hardness similar as corundum ,good toughness, usually better than corundum grinding performance for tool steel, alloy steel, hardened steel molding grinding.
- Especially for a variety of cutting tools, measuring tools, instrument parts for finish grinding of workpieces with high requirement.
- Gray carbon Whetstone, with high hardness and a certain toughness, hardness second only to boron Whetstone, abrasive sharp, good thermal conductivity.
- Using for optical glass, tungsten carbide, titanium, agate, cylinder liner, bearing steel polishing, sharpening high-speed steel cutting tools.
- But also for energy originals, ceramics and polishing hard and brittle materials such as boron carbide Whetstone.
- It is a high hardness abrasive, grinding capacity, grinding tool for Semis sharpen their own hardness.
- Especially wear-resistant, easy out scratches Whetstone, for optical instruments, instrumentation, precision polishing element has a unique role.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30