No products in the cart.
10M Android OTG Endoscope
- The perfect tool for the more intimate selfie
- Like mum always said, it’s what’s on the inside that counts.
- Take your Instagram game to a hole new level.
- Give all those followers their pound of flesh.
- Be an instant YourTube sensation.
- Offers crystal clear, 360° views of internal contours.
- IP67 Waterproof 7mm Camera Head with 6 adjustable LED Light.
- Support Android Phone has OTG and UVC function.
- Video recording No Photo Shooting.
- Color : Black
- Camera : 1/9 VGA COMS
- Pixel : VGA300K
- Resolution : 640*480/352*288/320*240/176*144/160*120
- Capture Resolution : Up to 640*480
- LED : 6 White LED Bright light
- Brightness : Auto
- Exposed control : Auto
- Camera head outer diameter : Φ 7mm
- Wide visual view angle:67°
- Focal Distance : 4CM-infinate
- USB interface : USB 2.0/1.1
- Color : 24 bits color
- Cable length : 10m
- Camera size : 4.2 * 0.7cm (L*D)/ 1.65inch x 0.27inch
- 1 x Android Endoscope
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x CD
1.Why does the light no bright when it’s plugged on?
The android cell phone doesn’t support the function of OTG.
2.Why the light is on without image?（Display : no camera）
The android cell phone has the function of OTG.But the phone’s supplier blocked peripheral camera function.
3.Why is the software not work after few times?
Please kindly check the setting of software. Here are two numbers in it.
”30” and “3”,these couldn’t be changed.
4.With the same model of cell phone, some can work but some can’t.
Please confirm if the phone has brushed system. If it is, you can restore to the factory setting.
5.Why does it sometimes work, sometimes not?
If you unplug the camera directly, it sometimes recognizes abnormally. In this case, you can re plug for few times.If it still doesn’t work, pls restart the software.